Advances in digital technologies have changed the production printing landscape. By streamlining the production process and eliminating several steps from the workflow, a modern digital printing press can help companies maximize productivity. Achieving more with less is now possible with the Konica Minolta Accurio range of production printing platforms.
The global digital printing market will grow by $8.3 billion at a CAGR of 4.2% until 2025, according to analysts. There will always be a need for quality printing, and today’s solutions can produce a wide variety of materials suitable for different applications. For commercial printers, now is the perfect time to invest in a digital printing press that reduces costs, improves quality, and delivers quickly.
Konica Minolta Accurio Line of Printing Presses
Production printing companies have a variety of choices when selecting a digital printer. They will need to consider speed, additional capabilities, types of inks, color correction tools, and a host of other factors before making their final decision.
The Konica Minolta Accurio line of printing presses is an award-winning platform that delivers stunning quality images on a wide array of mediums. The AccurioPress is a graphics communication solution that delivers advanced, precise, and accurate imaging outputs. Here are some of the top Konica Minolta AccurioPress models.
1. Konica Minolta AccurioPress C14000 and C12000
The Konica Minolta AccurioPress C14000 and C12000 are the flagship production printers in the Accurio line. It delivers unique color prints at up to 140 pages per minute (for the C14000) with superior media flexibility. The C14000 and C12000 bring new automation tools to the production process, helping companies deliver consistent quality for every print. With an exclusive toner system, it closes the gap between traditional offset printers and digital production systems.
The AcurioPress C14000 and C12000 features include:
· An automatic quality set up while monitoring and adjusting on the fly.
· It provides a unique inspection system, including automated color control.
· Shorter turnaround times to speed up the production process.
· Duty cycles of 2.5 million prints for the C14000 and 2.2 million for the C12000.
· A long-life platform with lasting parts and consumables.
· Large capacity stacking, multi-punching, and six different types of folding.
The C14000 and C12000 production press is an efficient system that comes with automated engine linearization, duplex registration, profiling, and real-time adjustments. It provides high-end print control and has an intuitive interface for ease of use.
2. Konica Minolta AccurioPress C3070 and C3080
For companies looking for a single, versatile solution that does it all, the AccurioPress C3070 and C3080 is a robust platform that can help grow the business. It uses the IQ-501 Intelligent Color Optimizer to deliver automated color adjustment during every print. These models increase business capabilities by supporting media types of up to 350gsm thickness. Operators benefit from a simple set up process and can depend on its ultra-reliable paper path. The C3070 and C3080 deliver word-class productivity for every print job.
The AccurioPress C3070 and C3080 capabilities include:
· Reduced operating costs with ENERGY STAR rating to improve business efficiency.
· Excellent versatility with support for flat sheets, full-bleed prints, duplexed banners, saddle-stitched books, and perfect bound books.
· A fully configured press solution with an integrated imaging engine that goes beyond CMYK.
· Reliable high-volume duplex scanning solution with the C3080 model.
· Process automation with software solutions to help increase productivity.
The C3070 and C3080 deliver unequaled performance while retaining a small footprint. This range of production presses is a consolidated solution that will ensure businesses can expand their offerings, attract new customers, and deliver material of the highest quality reliably.
3. Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 and C6085 Digital Production Press
If the company needs an efficient solution with an aggressive duty cycle, the AccurioPress C6100 and C6085 can deliver 1.8 million prints per month. It minimizes variability in color accuracy and image registration using the IQ-501 engine. The engine is compatible with all controller offerings available to help companies deliver according to industry standards. These models continuously measure and transmit color density, fidelity, and registration information using advanced sensors throughout the process.
AccurioPress C6100 and C6085 help production printers to:
· Produce a wide variety of materials such as booklets, banners, pamphlets, and large media.
· Use plant-based inks with the Simitri HD™ toner formulation to reduce environmental impact.
· Scanning at high-speed and has a one-touch media set up for additional efficiency.
· Closed-loop quality management for automated calibration and control.
The C6100 and C6085 are an ideal solution for commercial printing houses to expand their capabilities and improve their productivity. These models are sustainable platforms that will deliver long into the future with reliability built into the system.
Increase Your Production Printing Capabilities with a Konica Minolta’s Platforms from Blue Technologies
The Konica Minolta AccurioPress models are versatile platforms that can take on any type of print job and deliver exceptional quality images. Blue Technologies can help production printing companies understand the different features and capabilities that will allow them to expand their offerings, reduce operational costs, improve efficiency, and generate new revenue sources.
To find out more about the Konica Minolta AccurioPress line of production printing solutions, reach out to Blue Technologies in Ohio today.