Multifunction printers (MFPs) have a reputation and for a good reason. They’re fast, reliable, and economical – the embodiment of productivity. MFPs are the first option that offices with demanding print environments turn to when they need a dependable machine.
Law firms by nature are document-intensive enterprises, and they need exactly what a reliable multifunction printer can offer. Read on to discover the best multifunction printers on the market today which deliver the efficiency and capabilities that law offices need to be successful.
The Printing Needs of Law Firms
Law firms are fast-paced, dynamic environments which need to be able to react to changes in cases or situations at a moment’s notice. On top of that, they routinely handle a tremendous amount of data – much of which contains highly sensitive details related to their clients. These factors combine to create a much more rigorous demand for an efficient printing environment. That environment must emphasize:
● Data security and compliance. Keeping data safe is vital, and it goes a step further with law firms. As they take on clients in the financial or healthcare industries, they become responsible for adhering to the associated compliance regulations. The print environment must accommodate these regulations for the office to function.
● Integration. Documents come in all shapes and forms – many still occur physically. However, law firms still need to be able to operate flawlessly in the digital environment, transitioning between physical and digital copies with ease.
● Efficiency. With cases running into the tens or hundreds of pages, the office has no time to waste on a printer that takes an hour to print sixty pages. Law firms need nimble devices which don’t get stressed by a large number of jobs thrown at them from multiple desks.
Why Multifunction Printers Are Ideal for Law Firms
Multifunction printers deliver everything a law firm needs, and more. Some of the benefits which an office may enjoy:
● A centralized print environment which supports the office workflow
● Integration software which lets users access the printer from their workstation
● Next-generation digital security which keeps documents safe whether they’re being printed, scanned, faxed, or emailed
● The ability to use remanufactured cartridges to increase yield and cost-savings
● Intuitive touchscreens which minimize the learning curve for users, so they can focus on work
MFPs make it easier to do everything necessary with a document from one convenient location. Read on for recommendations on specific models for law offices.
The Best MFPs for Law Firms
Blue Technologies is a proud partner of some of the most reputable and reliable office technology brands on the market. Both of those features matter when it comes to sustaining flawless document cycles. Law firms – whether solo practices or large enterprises – may find any of the following printers ideal for their practice.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer
HP has long been a staple of the modern office. These cost-effective, efficient devices are known for their versatility and reliability. The OfficeJet Pro 9015 represents a fantastic device for solo and small practices. Capable of handling a variety of paper sizes standard in law firms, loaded with productivity solutions, and armed with best-in-class security, this device helps professionals work smarter and do more of what they love.
Lexmark CX330 Series
For offices needing a compact and lightweight but still powerful device, the CX330 series delivers. Enjoy the ability to produce high-resolution color images or crisp lines of monochrome text from the convenience of an intuitive touchscreen. Lexmark also has developed for this series a set of high-yield cartridges, enabling offices to do more with each refill.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 3622
For law firms with heavy computer use, the Bizhub 3622 transforms the print environment into a seamless, efficient operation. Users enjoy high output speeds coupled with enhanced wireless connectivity to make it easy to access printing, scanning, copying, and faxing all from a desktop interface. Additionally, the Bizhub 3622 comes pre-loaded with state-of-the-art security to ensure that documents remain secure from start to finish.
Optimize Your Law Firm with Blue Technologies
Multifunction printers are designed to do it all, producing professional prints, copies, scans, and faxes all from the convenience of a single screen. Law firms require these capabilities, but also need secure, efficient machines which improve the workflow of the entire office. The three devices recommended here deliver on all fronts. With the right printer deployed, law offices can enjoy increased productivity and cost-savings in their daily operations.
Blue Technologies specializes in helping law firms develop secure, efficient, and cost-effective print environments. Start a conversation with a specialist about your specific printing needs.